3.22.2006

No More Cheese :(


What is sadder than that statement?

Usually I get a bite of cheese when the moms have pizza or burritos - just a bite or two of freshly grated Monterey Jack. There is not much better than that.

But this weekend, mom said the dreaded phrase, "no more cheese."

I did a double take. Cheese is my favorite thing! Is there some kind of dog small claims court where I can plead my case? I must have cheese! The fact that I threw up the last three times I had my bites of cheese means nothing! I need cheese! It was a coincidence!

Can you help me get me cheese back?

4 comments:

Isabella said...

Just explain to her that the cheese didn't make you sick- you threw it up on purpose so you could taste and eat it again. It's her fault for not giving you more cheese- if she gave you a big piece you would be satisfied and full, and wouldn't have to throw it up so you could eat it again.
Big Wags,
Isabella

threecollie said...

Poor Cubby. The pups here love cheese too!
Life is just plain unfair sometimes.
I wanted to thank you for stopping by Northview Diary and leaving comments every now and then.
It just makes my day when I see them.

Cairo The Boxer said...

A really great way to get what you want is to do a dog sigh and look right at what you want. I sigh if I want something and mommy or daddy gets it for me. Cubby you just have the saddest face. But its so cute! Try peanut butter maybe your mom will let you try some.

Deanna said...

Mmmmm...peanut butter...

I get peanut butter twice a day! I love it!

And I got a tiny bite of cheese tonight! I think they're caving!