3.27.2006

Will They Never Learn?


I don't allow the moms to bring other boxer boys into the house! This is the third time they've done it. They said they thought it would be okay since he was a puppy and he was only staying for the night...excuses, excuses...

Let me tell you, there's nothing small about a 7 month old boxer. He was almost as tall as me, and I did warn them that I would make everyone miserable if they brought another boy home.

They picked up this "cute brindle boy" at a shelter where some weirdos (who cut the ears off of their last dog) were trying to adopt him, and brought him home to me. The first thing he did was potty right on the carpet. How rude! He's old enough to know better! I just wanted to rip that cute face right off. Even Dakota growled at him, and she likes everyone!

I was especially mad when he got to go on long walks with mom and when they locked me out on the porch so they could play with him. I don't care if he was locked up in a crate most of the day. They should be playing with me only!

They stayed up most of the night (I slept on the couch - no puppy is going to disrupt my sleep schedule), and finally the puppy's new dad came and took him away the next day. Now all my toys smell like puppy slobber. Another rough weekend for me...

4 comments:

M-Fax said...

nice pics, thanks for stopping by the chocolate dog blog

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awwww Cubby! Your just to much. I read mommy your post and she could not stop laughing.

Isabella said...

Hey, Cubby, I agree with you! You shouldn't have to share your toys and humans with other dogs. Next time they bring a strange dog home, you should go out and find a homeless person, then bring him back home with you. Pay a lot of attention to the new person and let him use all of your humans' stuff. See how your humans like that! Hee Hee!
Big Wags,
Isabella

threecollie said...

Poor Cubby. I think Isabella has the right idea!