4.13.2006

Summer Trouble


Summer is here in Texas (ok, almost) and it is hot! This is a bad thing. The cement burns my feet, and my walks get shorter.

The main problem according to the moms is that now I can't be left in the car when we go places. I HATE being left alone - I even take pills for that (with peanut butter!). So now the moms have to stay at home more (yeah!) or find a babysitter. I love my babysitters, so I guess that none of this is really a problem.

The moms must be wrong. Summer ROCKS!

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Cuby I had no idea you did not like being left alone. My mommy and daddy always leave the TV on for me and I watch sesame street and Dora the explorer while they are at work.

Or sometimes when they will be gone over night they send me to day care. You might have your mom look into doggy daycare in your area. Mine is really cool they even have a website and the parents can see me while I am at daycare. the site is

www.theboneadventure.com

Have a great summer!

azkristen9 said...

We are in AZ (extremely hot) and Titus doesn't like his booties at all and he walks funny in them at first, but they are totally worth it! I would rather see him walk funny and have a complex for a little while then for him to burn his pads.