6.15.2006

Oliver's Surgery


Meet Oliver. No jokes about the cone, please. We dogs do not appreciate that.

Oliver came to Legacy Boxer Rescue in a very bad way. He was emaciated, severely anemic, and heartworm positive. LBR has already done his heartworm treatment. Then we did some testing to try and find what was causing his anemia and, much to our dismay, we found that Oliver had a mass on his spleen and needed surgery!

Oliver has had his surgery now and is doing well. He even gets to go home to his foster family soon. Please help us pay for his very expensive treatment. You can even laugh at his cone if you help!

Sponsor Oliver using Paypal...

4 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I read about Oliver. I am very glad things are going well and his surgery was succesful. I am trying to convince the parents to donate somemore money to help out Oliver and Buddy. Please let us know what happens with Buddy.

Cairo The Boxer said...

Ok, we did it we donated! Thank you for all your hard work.

Cubby I love you!

Deanna said...

Thank you so much, Cairo! You are the best!

Buddy also had his surgery, and so far is doing well. He has a long recovery in front of him, though. I'll keep you up to date.

I love you too, Cairo!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Cubby,
Charlie and me just donated some money to Oliver too. I hope that he gets better really soon - and has a great life with his foster family.
Love & Licks,
Charlie & Opy