9.17.2006

Cubby Phobia Busters


The midnight walk is just not the same anymore. First of all, two weeks ago we did the walk in the rain! The moms say we are dedicated - I'm not so sure - I'm thinking rain is a legitimate excuse to stay home on the couch.

Second, the sprinklers are gone. Last weekend one section of sprinklers (the misty ones that Dakota likes best) ran the whole weekend. It was nice to get an extra night of sprinkles, even if they were the misty ones. Since then - NO SPRINKLES! When stuff is broken, you fix it. You don't just turn it off! I miss my sprinkles - so does Dakota. She rolls around in the grass where the water usually is, but it's just dry grass - then she looks sad.

Third, it has gotten much cooler - a very good thing!

Fourth, an orange cat (maybe Joe Kitty - the moms do not agree about that) has started hanging around in the parking lot where we walk. I want to eat him, but this darned leash...

Last, Dakota has defeated her fear of drinking from the water bottle! I'm so proud of her! I'm a great teacher - I'm thinking of opening a business. Keep a look out for Cubby Phobia Busters! Coming soon to your town...

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I would go to you Cubby. I have a HUGE phobia on the baby gate at our house. I think my parents like this phobia but I want to be able to go upstairs and do silly things. hee hee hee.

Cubby,

I wish you lived closer too. But don't worry....you will ALWAYS be my leading man.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Cubby,

You are so talented to have helped Dakota over her phobia! Yes! You need to share your knowledge!

Your moms need to find out where the switch is for the sprinklers. We are sure the people didn't mean to turn them off. Your moms would be doing them a BIG favor!!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy