11.09.2006

Birthday Girl!

Happy birthday to my best sister, Dakota!





She is five years old today! Dakota has come a long way from being this cute little puppy. She was such a good puppy, she would not even nibble on mommy's hand. Even as a tiny pup, she loved going to the lake and swimming. She was also always good at fetch (except for the bring it back part of the game) . Food has always been her first love. She will eat just about anything.



I love my sister, even though she had all the fun today. She got a stuffed moose and a stuffed canvas man - the man is now de-stuffed. She also got a big doggie lollipop (I got one, too. the moms are COOL).





7 comments:

PetraZ said...

Happy Birthday, Dakota! You are such a good girl and Cubby is really lucky to have you for his sister. I am happy to see you observing the dog's motto: "Anything on the inside should be outside."

Cairo The Boxer said...

My mom and Dakota have the same birthday. Dakota is older than mom (in dog years). My mom said all homes should have a scorpio. My birthday is Nov 23rd. I love November.

Peanut said...

Happy Late Birthday to Dakota

Isabella said...

Happy birthday Dakota~ Looks like you had a good ol' time! Isn't it fun killing toys! I'm glad you got a lollipop , too, Cubby. Wouldn't have been nice if you got left out.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Boo Casanova said...

hey cubby, thanks for visiting my blog! happy to see your comment.

see your name in the x'mas card list. can't wait to help mom licking the envelope to be sent out! :-)

wet wet licks

boo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Barkday Dakota sweetie :-) I am glad you had a nice day !

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dakota. And you will never get old or even middle aged as long as Cubby is around to take care of you.