12.20.2006

Day Seven - The Bulls

When the moms went to the Legacy Boxer Rescue Christmas party, they came home with two surprises. Tonight, I'm going to share one of the suprises.

My friend Kathy, who also took me on a walk at the pet fair Saturday, gave mom a beautiful present. Wanna see?
The moms love it, and they hung it up right away. He's not as cute as me, but then, who is, right?
The seventh day ornaments are our PBR bulls. This big guy is Clayton's Pet in a lovely Christmas scarf.
We also have the even cuter Little Yellow Jacket, sporting a santa hat. The moms think he is the cutest bull on the tree!

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

that picture is gorgeous!!!

Myeo said...

We agree, you are cuter :)

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

Your Mommies are correct in that you are definitely much cuter - and give better kisses! I'm glad that they like it though. It reminded me of you :)