12.24.2006

Day Ten: Red Hat Snowman

For the past two days I have been terribly neglected while the moms wrapped presents for donations for Legacy Boxer Rescue. Friday, I got to stay at my cousin Dude's house, but the moms were gone until after dark! Saturday I was all alone while they wrapped. It was not how I planned to spend my Christmas Eve Eve. I wore myself out worrying about them, so once they got home I slept the rest of the day. So much sleeping, I forgot to do my Day Ten blog.

Yesterday's ornament is a cute glass snowman with a red hat and gloves.

I wanted you to see some other ornaments, too. Here we have a tiny glass snowman. He has a twin brother, too. The middle ornament is a circus elephant, and the one on the right is cute elf who's job is to make Christmas tree lights.

Have a great Christmas Eve! I'll be back tonight with number eleven, but I'm off to a Christmas celebration at Dude's house...

2 comments:

Myeo said...

Hope that you have alot of fun at your cousin's place and have a Merry Christmas!

Love
Boy n Baby

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Tell your cousin we said "Merry Christmas" or "Woof Woof, Bark Bark". Your moms better stop being naughty or Santa Paws will only leave you and Dakota presents.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy