2.04.2011

What Happened to My Dog Park?

Last week, I was innocently sunning, barking at birds, and stalking squirrels.  All was well in my dog park.

sun is good

This week, my dog park has turned into some kind of frozen wasteland.  First it was hard ice, and this morning it turned into fluffy freezing snow.  Can you see my anger?

snow is bad

Does anyone know how to banish this evil from my personal dog park?  Dakota is trying to banish it by eating the white stuff, but she's not making much progress...

4 comments:

pam said...

Oh Cubby would that we could help.

We've tried eating it, beating it with our face, runnin around throwin it over our heads, Mommy even put it in a ball and threw it at us but the stuffs still here!
sorry...

Bobo and Meja

Matilda the Boxer said...

I don't know how to get rid of it, but I'm getting mighty tired of it. Every time we go out, I have to wear a big coat, and the sidewalk's all slippery and cold under my paws. Do not like!

vanessa said...

I can see it in your face on your first picture that you are really sad while looking for some playmates to play with. On your second pic... your face is so mad.. Oh cubby sorry for that snow...


6 Biggest Mistakes Dog Owners Make

threecollie said...

Poor Cubby! Nick is having the same problem with all his favorite spots. When you figure it out give him a shout!