6.18.2011

My Big Day

Today is my 12th birthday! So far, my big birthday has included a Cheeto.  Mom, I loved the Cheeto, but you can do more.



I know they bought some lovely fishy treats yesterday - I can smell them in the closet.  Time to break out the fishiness. Here fishyfishyfishy...

I have to shout out to my friends Dudley and Roxy for taking that evil puppy, Boppy, away from here. He is now busy terrorizing Dudley instead of Dakota. Dakota and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I think we have finally convinced the moms once and for all that we are too old for puppies, but I plan to start limping any time they even say the word puppy just to be safe.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Happy Birthday Cubby. You deserve all the treats you can eat

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Birthday Cubby!! We hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating filled with your favorite treats like Cheetos. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend.
World of Animals