3.03.2006

Britney, AKA Piggy


Hey everyone. I am spending most of my time sleeping today (my antibiotics from the bird attack are making my tummy hurt), but I thought I'd get up long enough to introduce you to Britney.

Not B. Spears, but a singer nonetheless! Britney is a lover, a snorter, a kisser, a woo-woo-er! Her family calls her "Piggy!" She sings to the piano, the guitar, even the answering machine. What more could you want? Entertainment + wiggle = awesome dog! She will give you five if you ask her, and she is crate-trained. And she's waiting for you to give her a home.

Read more about Britney (or adopt her).

2 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Cubby you are doing so much good I know you will go to heaven. If you don't then please let me know where you go so I can follow you. Your my hero.

Cairo The Boxer said...

You are so cool! I have made a posting on my blog with your site! Welcome to my circle of friends cubby.