4.23.2006

Baby Girl


This is Baby Girl! She is a very pretty young boxer, who is mostly white. She is about 2 years old. Baby Girl needs a new home - see how sad she looks? Can you adopt her? If you live in Texas, you can apply to adopt Baby Girl from Legacy Boxer Rescue at www.savetheboxers.com.

Legacy is also having a fundraiser in Plano, Texas on April 29, called the Bow Wow Luau!

We'll have lots of food, fun and music and your dogs are invited too! Be sure to dress them up Hawaiian style, because some lucky dog will take home a great prize just for being the best dressed (Just so you know, mom, I'm not wearing a hula skirt)!

We will also have a limbo contest, henna tattoos, a flamingo piƱata, silent auction, coconut bowling, flamingo ring toss, and a dog pool (I do not swim...). And don't forget to stop by the photographer's booth for a quick Hawaiian pic with your pooch before you go!

See ya there!

3 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Baby girl looks very cute. I am sure she will find a home very soon.

Your party sounds great. My mom said I can't go. She said Texas is too far away. Sorry but please have fun and keep me in mind.

threecollie said...

I sure wish I lived in Texas!

azkristen9 said...

Only if I lived in TX...Baby Girl is such a beautiful dog...I am sure that she will find a wonderful home!