4.27.2006

When's the Next Easter?


Easter is great! I thought it was not so fun, since I did not get an Easter basket and I got covered with little colored plastic balls, but I was wrong.

First, the moms totally ignored me for a very long time while they dipped these white things into little colored cups. I wanted to eat the white things because they smelled delicious, but no luck. When they came out of the cups, they looked like squeeky balls, and I wanted to play with them! No luck.

But, a few days later, my luck appeared! Mom showed me a turquoise one with my name on it! Dakota got to see a navy blue one with her name (she can't read, but mom said so). Then the moms smashed them on the table and pulled off all the color. They were white again! They were the most wonderful delicious treat I ever had. Mmmmmm. Easter Eggs!

The next day, I got a reddish orange egg with my name and Dakota got a hot pink one that said "Dakota." We should have Easter every day...

3 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Lucky dog! I did not get a white thing or a colored thing. So I guess Easter was not great for me.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Wow! You are so lucky! We got to sit at home while Mom left. We didn't get anything special. We want some Easter egg. Maybe next Easter your mom can tell our mom that we need some!

Roxie, Sammy and Andy

threecollie said...

The border collies here at Northview like eggs too, although they have them scrambled in the morning sometimes.