4.04.2006

George Has a Home!


You remember George, right? Okay, I only called him big-head in my previous post about George. Anyway, George got adopted! So now I no longer have to worry that the moms will trade me in for George. They sure did like that guy!

It's always a celebration when a boxer finds a home, even when it's a boxer that invaded my home for a day. It was funny when he was here, because he had just been neutered and he walked very slowly with his legs spread wide apart. I had to laugh...

I get to go to the vet tomorrow - she is very nice and I love to kiss her. I have a sore under my eye that hurts like the Dickens. I hope the doctor can help. I also have a little bump on the top of my head that the moms want to ask about. It just appeared last week, and they are worried. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Good luck with the vet visit tomorrow. I hope she can fix the boo boo so it doesn't hurt as much. Keep us posted about your vet visit and let us know how it goes.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Cairo The Boxer said...

Cubby, before I go to sleep tonight I will put my paws together and say a boxer prayer for you. Let me know how things go.