4.06.2006

Pills and Goop


Do I look like a pillow? What is Dakota thinking? It can't be comfortable with her head on my muscular leg!

I went to the vet and she gave us some goop for my eye and some pills that are supposed to make my hips feel better. I wish we didn't get the goop, because now mom spreads it on my eye twice a day. It hurts when they touch it! They promise that this will make it better, so I have decided not to bite them yet.

I hope the hip pills work, because sometimes my legs hurt when I first get up. I haven't taken one just yet. I've had a tummy ache today and haven't eaten yet.

Boy, I sound like a crotchety old man! Hopefully I can get all fixed up and feel spry and young again! I have a goal!

5 comments:

threecollie said...

Poor Cubby, I'll bet your buddy is just trying to make you feel better.

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awww Cubby, I hope you start feeling better very soon! I know about taking meds I have been on them for months but the good thing is I am feeling much better now.

azkristen9 said...

Cubby, you were there for Dakota before and now Dakota is there for you...I hope you feel better soon!

Isabella said...

Poor Cubby! Too bad you can't get new hips like my human did- the doctors took out her old hip and put in a brand new one. Hope you feel better soon!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Deanna said...

Mom was so frustrated! The bump on my head was gone when we got to the vet. Then, it came back the next day. So who knows?

I love peanut butter, too. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...