7.19.2006

Dakota as Puppy

It's still Puppy Pictures Week! Great Idea, Zach!

Today you get to see puppy pictures of my sister, Dakota! She was born November 9, 2001. She is now four years old and a giant 85+ pounds (depending on how her diet is going).

Here is baby Dakota at her Grammy's house, trying to hide in the grass.

This is the very first picture mom has of little Dakota. This one is at Grammy's house, too.

Dakota had a big brother, Scruffy. She looked up to him back then, as you can see...

Finally, Dakota's first trip to the lake. She is very much the water dog. You can see she is wet from head to tail.


Come back tomorrow to see Barney and Betty, two adorable boxers that mom had. Get ready for cuteness!

5 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

Dakota and my mom have the same b-day! Nov 9th is a great day. I see they are both scorpios. I was born in Nov too! Lets just say my mommy is a lot older than Dakota.

Isabella said...

Ahhhh,Dakota was an adorable baby!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Dakota looks so great! She looks like she is having so much fun being wet, we might have to reconsider our position on water ...

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty baby...

Anonymous said...

Dakota is beautiful!! I wish that I lived with my mommy when I was growing up. She was lucky at met me when I was a little lab, but I did not become hers until I was one.
Labbie Kisses,
Coco