12.26.2006

New Sister!

The moms got lots of presents yesterday, and Dakota and I helped open them. There was one GIANT present, though.


Dakota and I both helped unwrap it. We were shocked when we opened the box. We did not expect to get a new sister! And she brought us pretty flowers.

I sniffed the flowers. I sniffed her front end.

She didn't smell right. I sniffed her back end.

She didn't smell like a new sister. I spent a lot of time sniffing her, but she didn't move and didn't sniff back. Maybe she was scared. I decided to nibble her ear to make sure she was a sister. That is when the moms picked her up and took her upstairs. Now, I just ignore her. I don't think she is a sister after all. I'll keep an eye on her, though...

6 comments:

Dachsies Rule said...

We have a sister like that. She never plays with us but Mom doesn't pay too much attention to her either. She is pretty cute though.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Fu Fu said...

Hey Cubby, kewl looking sister you got there. :)

~ fufu

macgoogle said...

Wow. She must be really special being able to stand still for so long! Even when I try really hard to sit still, my tail still wags.

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

P.S. Maybe if you leave a treat out for her she might move when you aren't looking.

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Yup we think its your sister. She looks like you and has furs of the same colour as Dakota. Better keep an eye on her..

Love
Boy n Baby

Duke & Gidget said...

Cool gift, but she doesn't seem very social. We think it's a good idea to keep your eye on her too.

Joe Stains said...

woah that is some strange sister!