1.31.2007

V-Day

Well, it's V-Day for me - that is, I finally get to go to the vet and get my eye fixed. Obviously, these vets do not realize who they are dealing with, making me wait so long.


I'm not happy about going to the vet, although they have GREAT treats, but I am tired of wearing this cone - now the moms are even making me sleep in it. They say it's because I keep trying to rub my eye when the cone is off, but I think they are just being mean. Well, I admit I try to rub my eye, but it hurts!

Despite my debilitating injury, I managed to help mom open her birthday presents on Monday. She got lots of good stuff - I don't know how she would have gotten everything unwrapped without me. Dakota was willing to dispose of the trash - she likes to help in her own way - so the moms ended up chasing her around and taking paper out of her mouth. Since I was the one who gave her the paper, I really enjoyed watching the chase.

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Cubby,
You're such a good boy to help mom open her birthday pressies, even though you're in pain! I think that calls for extra treats for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Paws, claws, tails and eyes crossed that the vet fixes it properly this time so no more cone! Cones are evil!

Love and Licks,
Texas (and his humans).

P.S. My eye is getting better - I am off the anty stuff. Bark park soon!

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Cubby, we hope everything goes OK for you at the vet. And we agree with Maggie, you should definitely get extra treats!

Chelsea said...

What happened to your eye sweetie?

I hope you are ok??

XOXOXO
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Best of luck at the vets!

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Hoping all goes well at the vets and I too hope you got extra treats for helping open your mom's gifts. Happy belated b/day to your mom.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Cubby :-( I sure hope that your eye gets better soon. Happy Barkday to your mum - give her a big lick from me :-)

Love
Opy

Myeo said...

You are such a nice boy to help with the unwrapping. You deserve treats and more kisses from your mom.

Love
Boy n Baby