12.14.2007

The Dark Side of Fostering (Ornament 14)

Fostering is heartwarming and all, but did you ever think about me? What is the price for saving a life?


Yes, he's cute and all - you can stopping saying it. And he needed a place to sleep, but this is my house!


That's my Christmas tree he's posing in front of! I should be going to pet fair tomorrow to get all the kisses!


Look closely at the background in the above picture, and you will see the horror! Me in a crate! With Dakota! I guess it's worth it. When I got stuck in a shelter, some dogs shared their home with me for a while...

Anyone need a boxer?

Today's ornament is from Rudolph again. It's the Bumble! We love the Bumble. We have a giant one that roars, too. And mom has Bumble socks!

9 comments:

Peanut said...

Cubby you are so nice to stay in the crate while he takes over your house. Your a great guy. My mom says no fair she wants a bumble that roars.

Joe Stains said...

That boxer looks kind of like he might have a tiny bit of boston in him. It is so nice of you to share your house with him!

Simba and Jazzi said...

In a crate!!! That is soooo wrong. I have no idea who Bumble is, but he looks friendly.

Simba x

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Cubby :-( But your mum's are angels for all the hard work they do.

Love
Opy

threecollie said...

Poor cubby! That is just not fair. He sure is a beauty though...and the dogs here at Northview have to take turns in crates too I'm afraid.

Harry said...

I know how big hearted you are Cubby, so I know you won't really mind doing some crate time to help out a fellow boxer.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Comet said...

Mickey is handsome, but we think he should be in the crate rather than you and Dakota. You are very nice to share your home.
Comet and BLU

Izzie said...

Mama says if she could afford another dog, she'd consider a boxer. She thinks their eyes are so expressive! Like mine AREN'T?

Cairo The Boxer said...

Awww Cubby, you can come to my house and I promise not to put you in a crate.

By the way is that a part black boxer?