12.19.2007

Not Happy (Ornament 19)

Obviously, I was not clear enough to my moms. This is my house. Mine. They are lucky I let Dakota live here. But no. Once again, they have brought a foster home.


I'm not really sure he's a dog. He sounds like a pig. Really. Wait until I get some video of this sucker - you'll see. He looks like a martian. He kind of smells like a dog, though.

So here he is. Meet Gazoo. He's an honorary Legacy Boxer. Click here if you'd like to adopt him. Please.

This is the original Gazoo...

Gazoo has one and only one good point. He bugs the crap out of Dakota. He loves her. He tries and tries to get her to play, but she keeps saying no. It makes me laugh. I won't play with him either. He's nutto.

Today's ornament was painted by the other mom. Cute, huh?

8 comments:

Harry said...

Gazoo does have a cheeky glint in his eye! It's good that the mums have taken him in though, and once again, I'm sure you don't really mind helping a fellow dog in need, especially at Christmas.
Toodle pip,
Harry x

Peanut said...

Oh mom really really really wants Gazoo to come live here. We should have been stationed in Texas she says. We bet he finds a home soon though. That ornament is nice

Anonymous said...

Maybe Fred Flintstone will come a adopt Gazoo. (I think I have it correct.) Peanut's mom is a little on the giddy side. The other day she wanted a white boxer puppy and now Gazoo. Tell her to pack everyone in the Jeep of hers and come get them. You are quite the trooper Cubby to put up with the nonsense. Can't wait for the next ornament.

Ferndoggle said...

Ugh! You should go on a hunger strike. No wait, not that...how bout a bully stick strike? Wait, not that either....how bout a belly rub strike? Oh forget it!

I say just pout a lot and make the Moms feel guilty. That should work.

Sherman

Pee Ess...we got your card today & it is GREAT!

Lizzy said...

Hmmm... That new dog does look like a pig... You'd better be nice to him though, he probably needs some love! I hope he finds a good home soon.

Sparky

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Cubby and Dakota, very nice to meet you! Your moms are so great for having a foster dog in your house. You should at least try to play. Make the pup feel at home! We wanted to thank you for the fabulous Holiday card you sent to us. Have a safe and happy Holiday Season!! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

Bella the Boxer said...

Oh man, my Mom's is going ga-ga over Gazoo! What does he have that I don't?!?

xoxo - Bella

Joe Stains said...

that guy kind of looks like a boston! is he french?