12.20.2007

Truce! (Ornament 20)

I was a little bored today and decided to play with little Gazoo for a while. He was pretty fun. He plays like a boxer, bopping me in the face. It was only temporary. He's pretty annoying most of the time. I'm ready for him to leave. To that end...

Gazoo is a French bulldog. He needs a forever home. Would you like a buddy? Click on his name to find out how to adopt him!


He's only 10 months old. He learns very quickly. He is great with kids and dogs. He even loves a bath (I told you he was a weirdo).

(As a side note, I told mom not to post that photo. I am way cooler looking than that. I'm going to give her the stink eye all evening)

Todays ornament is a beautiful purple ball. We also have a green and a blue one like it. The little circles are shiny, even though you can't tell from the picture.



8 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Cubby and Dakota!!! fank u sooo muchies fur my xmas carwd...me luved it, u shood get u carwd soon..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Peanut said...

I noticed the human woman thinks gazoo is cute. No more dogs will come into this house.

Shelby the cat

Comet said...

We think Gazoo is a funny looking dog, but still looks like fun to play with. We liked your cute elf ornament and our girl loves the purple one.
Your card arrived today. Dakota looks so cute in it (so do you).
Comet and BLU

Harry said...

We are keeping fingers and paws crossed that Gazoo finds a great new home very soon (for your sake and his!)

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute photo! You both look toothless!
We hope Gazoo finds his forever home soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

Hi Cubby and Dakota. I got your card today! Thank so much!

Sparky

Izzie said...

Mama says gazoo is aDORable. She thinks you all should check out a Frenchie here that is a therapy dog. I have to say, when I checked her out at www.beastro.us, she is kinda cute. Especially since she's not in THIS house.

Joe Stains said...

Mom really likes today's ornament! she looves purple.