2.14.2009

Brown Cow...Delicious

Mom says I've been extra tooty lately, so she got me some yogurt. She got Brown Cow Vanilla Cream Top.

Let me tell you this. If this is what a little gas will get you, I'm going to do my very best to stay gassy forever!

Yogurt is so delicious, I want to just put my whole face in the carton. It is some kind of yummy!

Mom said we had to share with Dakota. So be it. As long as I get some, too! Come on, farts, keep coming!

Yomlumnummalomm. Oh - that's good stuff!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I go absolutely nutso for yogurt, it is my favorite!

Ari_1965 said...

Yogurt and coffee with half and half are my two favorites.

Buddha Best Dog in the Whole World.

Moco said...

We love yogurt. Sometimes we get it on our kibble.

Rafe said...

MMM, doggish! We too have been getting a spoon of yogurt on our kibble. Mainly because Kyzer smells otherwise. Not vanilla cream on top though!

Woof,
Rafe