8.28.2009

Hot Foot!

Any of you who have ever been to Texas in August know this, but it is flippin' hot here!!! We have to walk in the parking lot sometimes, and my feet were frying on the hot pavement like fried chicken, so the moms had a brilliant idea. They bought me some Muttlucks. I didn't know the evil named Muttlucks, so I was game - look - mommy is playing with me - how fun!


It only took a moment to discover the horror. What are these people doing to me? I do not like my feet messed with. Get these off of me! Look at my pitiful face - help me!


They put four of these torture devices on my feet (I won't mention the snorts of laughter I was also enduring), and then expected me to walk around - outside - where everyone can see!

Here is the result. If you listen carefully, you can hear the snickering. Make sure you check out my very athletic handstand at the end!




The moms would like me to point out that all of this happened before my surgery. They think that excuses their bad behavior. On the contrary, though, I think the upset from this incident probably triggered the bloat in the first place. Call the SPCA.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Not laughing. Not laughing. Not laughing.



BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ooooh boy, I'm glad MY mom has more sense than to try that with me!

Peanut said...

I couldn't get the video to play but those things look awful.

Moco said...

You are doing the hot footed dance. Dawson had those once to stop him from chewing, but they didn't work. No doubt those are the casue of terrible gas and bloating.

Joe Stains said...

It is hot here too and if my Mom buys those shoes for me I am moving out.